I'm not kidding when I say these are the BEST gluten free rolls ever! Enjoy them with this delicious round-up of healthy soups, stews, and salads.
**Green Bean Soup**
– 1 red pepper chopped
– 1/2 stick butter
– 1 large onion diced
– Sauté red pepper and onion in butter
– 2lbs green beans, cut up (fresh or frozen)
– 2 stalks celery chopped
– 1 large carrot chopped
– Add above ingredients to onion mixture and mix
– Add 1 carton chicken stock and water to cover everything 3” above the vegetables
– Add 4 chicken bouillon cubes and cook until vegetables are tender. – About 1/2 hour.
**In a separate bowl mix:**
– 16oz sour cream
– 3 Tablespoons flour
– And milk to make a runny paste.
– Slowly add small amounts of hot soup to the paste, this is called tempering. After you have slowly added about a cup of soup to the mixture, pour the entire mixture into the soup. Bring to a boil and simmer 4 minutes. About 1/2 hour before you serve, add 3 potatoes chopped and cook al dente. Add vinegar to taste, bring to a boil, turn off heat and enjoy!
5 Soups To Warm The Soul